The Lego VBS
June 19-23 | 6:15-8:30pm Every Night!
Dinner included for Kids and Volunteers starting at 5:30
Ages 2 Years through Rising 6th Grade
Important News for Parents and Leaders
Hello Oakdale! We are more than excited about Lego VBS! It is going to be an incredible week. Pray that many kids come to know Jesus as their Personal Savior and King and pray that believers grow in their walk with Jesus. Please also pray for all of our leaders/volunteers! Here are some things you need to know as a parent
Parent Need-To-Knows (5 Things)
1. We are so excited about LEGO VBS tonight! All children are invited to eat dinner with us at 5:30, and VBS will begin at 6:15. The menu for tonight is spaghetti & salad. No cost.
2. If you have pre-registered, simply enter through the lobby to receive your group assignment. Children will be given wristbands at their group stations inside.
3. If you have not pre-registered, please go to the blue tent to do so in front of the main building.
4. After you drop off your children and exit the building, please visit the table outside to receive your child's pick up sign. You will need this sign for the car pick up line. Please put it in the right corner of your dashboard.
5. If you have any questions, please text or call me anytime. Thank you and God bless!
Kasie Deese, Children's Ministry Director
Oakdale Baptist Church
1. Thank you so much for your commitment this week! It is going to be an incredible week!
2. If you have any problems or questions, call or text Mrs. Kasie 803-448-2057 or Pastor Joey 803-448-6035.
3. Please only park in the second and third levels of the main parking lot, or anywhere in the Reef parking lot (front building closest to Oakdale Rd.) The first level will be blocked off for the car pickup lane.
4. Dinner starts at 5:30 and it is free for all leaders and kids attending VBS.
5. Please make sure to love on and invest in these kids, distraction free, while you have them for two hours every night this week! This could be the week they give their life to Jesus. We do not want to miss any opportunities that the Holy Spirit has for us.
5. Be at your leader station at 6PM. As children assigned to your group start coming your way, please make sure to wristband each child and check their attendance sheet.
6. Safety first! Please keep children in sight at all times. Schedule restroom breaks along the way so that no child is left unattended. Only females should assist children in the restroom or with diapers. Allergies are highlighted on your attendance sheet. PLEASE review these. The snack staff as a copy as well.
7. If you have any discipline or first-aid concerns, please contact Mrs. Kasie or Pastor Joey.
8. At the end of each night, please keep your group seated and quiet as each child’s name will be called as their parents arrive for pickup. You will have a large bag of LEGOs to keep them occupied.
9. We love you and love your commitment to the Lord and His Church! Thank you so much!!!